Wednesday, February 8, 2012

From Sydney Writers' Centre, where it all began

Student Success



This week we want to congratulate Aurora Lopez, who completed our Life Writing course with Patti Miller. Aurora has been living in the US and working on her memoir – a chapter of which she’s had published! Here’s what she wrote to us:

I completed a course with Patti Miller on memoir writing, which I adored. It was the beginning of the most exciting adventure for me. I moved to the US three years ago, and amidst the publishing jungle of New York, I have been lucky enough to have a chapter of my memoir The Secret Drawer published in the 17th issue of the literary magazine 34th Parallel
http://www.34thparallel.net/folks-17.html

Thank you to Patti and thank you for your courses and newsletter!





No comments:

Post a Comment